Whether you're a first-time home buyer in search of your dream home, a seller looking to downsize or an investor looking for a great opportunity, working with a dedicated real estate professional can make all the difference.
I deliver unmatched customer service, and my genuine desire to see your property goals come true makes me the go-to resource for all your real estate needs. For sellers, I take full advantage of Coldwell Banker's® marketing tools to ensure that your property is broadly promoted on a variety of channels, including major real estate websites, and my negotiation skills are second to none. For buyers, I effectively analyze the local market and target trends to help you find the perfect home at the right price.
If you're looking for a positive, helpful partner who is ready to provide you with exceptional service, let's talk today!
Your Local Real Estate Connection
As a 50+ year resident of Santa Cruz, I believe my knowledge of our area is unsurpassed; From locating quality homes in great areas, sharing the best surfing, top-notch restaurants, and coffee shops Santa Cruz has to offer, to the best places to hike, swim and mountain bike. Living in Santa Cruz is a lifestyle and sharing this lifestyle by selling homes is my passion! My goal is to make the buying and selling process as easy and stress-free as possible. Many previous clients and other agents in the community have said that I am easy to get along with and work well with others. My clients are not just clients, they're friends!
- Married for 34+ years to my wife Traci, with 2 children, Brandon and Taylor
- Full-time CA Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1988
- Full-time CA Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1990
- Licensed Hawaii Real Estate Broker
- Broker/Owner of Real Properties Real Estate Brokerage for over 22 years
- Proven Top Producing Agent and multiple recipient of the Santa Cruz County Association of Realtors Top Producers Circle Award
- Member of the Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle
- Qualified Previews Property Specialist awarded to an elite group of seasoned Real Estate Professionals, all of whom are proficient in marketing luxury homes
- Graduate of the Santa Cruz Professional designation
- Member of the National and California Association of Realtors
- Past member of the Santa Cruz County Association of Realtors Board of Directors and numerous other committees
- Past President of the Scotts Valley Host Lions Club
- Member of the Santa Cruz Surfrider Foundation which strives to keep our oceans clean!
- Attended Soquel Elementary School, Capitola Middle School, Soquel High School and Cabrillo College, studying both Business and Real Estate
- I have a vast network of local Real Estate Professionals and businesses
- Extensive construction background having been involved in building homes from the ground up to completion for myself, was a previous carpenter and bricklayer and was involved with sales of multiple new subdivision homes and numerous custom homes!
- I am an avid waterman including surfing for over 44+ years, diving, fishing and I am also a professional surf and nature photographer and enjoy traveling!